Areas of specific knowledge and experience.
- Seasoned negotiator.
- Expert in contract language.
- Fluent in Realtor speak!
- Good sense of Humor.
- Listing and Sale of Lots and Large Tracts of Land. Rezoning and Development issues.
- Historic Home Sales and understanding of issues that accompany purchase and sale of Old Houses.
- Special affinity for and experience in downsizing or determining specific changes in housing needs.
- Network of support services that reflect high standards of professionalism such as lenders, attorneys and inspectors.
- Ability to effectively negotiate through the maze of issues and terminology. IE; Transfer tax, PMI, pre-qualification, inspection resolution, title issues, intangible tax, junk fees, discount points, disclosures, appraisals, encroachments, easements, restrictions, rates, surveys, boundary disputes, council recommendations, negotiations etc.
Practitioner of Best Practices